Monday, January 14, 2008

Moop and Saba??

OK, I know what you are thinking! What in the world are moop and saba? Well, in our family, moop is milk and saba is excuse me. I love how toddlers create their own little words for things! And, by golly, some of their words are way more fun than that ol' English language! So, I am sure that your family has adopted some words from your toddlers and over the years, you adults just refuse to let them go. I guess initiating the words into your vocabulary somehow psychologically makes your little ones stay little just for a bit longer. I would love to hear about your "new" words!
Well, this is my first post on my new blog. I just couldn't let everyone else be having all of the fun! I love being able to see other people's pics and read hilarious stories, so here goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see....who invented the word Ha-Na-Na for elephant?
And I still tell people I need a little Crap-E-Ration, my first born's word for Cooperation!